Here's what my week looked like...
1. New Furniture. This lives in my living room now. I'm kind of in love with it.
2. Lunch. Savannah works a split schedule this summer. She teaches swim lessons in the morning from 7:45-1:00 and then goes back to a different pool to teach in the afternoons from 4:30-8:30. She comes home from work starving. I found a super easy recipe for chicken pesto sandwiches that we all had for dinner one night. The next day, since I knew I wouldn't be home, I left instructions for Savannah to build her own sandwich for lunch. When I got home, I found a note from her on the counter next to the one I had left earlier. (...sigh...how is this girl ever going to survive in college??)
3. Boredom. Emma is not happy that her sisters are all working so much lately, and her brother is always off playing with his friends. She does not like to just sit. So...this is what she spent the day doing on Monday of this week. In less than a day, a boring boot was transformed into a sparkly, blingy, fashion-forward accessory! She's gotten tons of compliments.
4. Scout Camp. Craig packed up all of his stuff and spent the week with these cute guys. They seem to get smaller and smaller every year. Next year, it'll be McKay's turn. (Eek!!)
5. Trek Dance. The girls went to a trek reunion dance. It was Emma's FIRST DANCE! I cannot believe that we've moved into a new teenager era where now ALL THREE girls will be going to dances once a month. (Eek again!)