Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween around the House

I think I may have mentioned before that I really love Halloween.  I'm a decorate-y kind of a girl (well, that's more of a desire than a skill) and after a long stretch of holiday-less months, I go a little crazy with the festive-ness around here.  

Here's what the house looks like this October...

I usually do this for birthdays, but I found a bunch of old Halloween pictures, so I decided to sprinkle them around the kitchen cabinets.  The kids love looking at their old costumes.  


The rest of the kitchen:



The entryway:




The dining room:  I totally copied this idea from someone on IG, and I kind of love it.  Here's hers...

...and here's mine...


The living room:  It's possible that giant spider is my favorite Halloween thing I own.  :)

Oh, that cute little Halloween bunting?  I made that one afternoon a couple of weeks ago.  

 Oh, I just love Halloween...and fall...and the color orange...  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!!!!
    I would love to visit your Halloween home!
    It looks perfectly perfect, my fellow Halloween loving friend.
    Have a spooky day tomorrow! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the decor! That candy corn and those pumpkins would not have lasted a minute around here:)

    ReplyDelete